National, state, and regional arts organizations who provide grant funding.
Corporate partners who underwrite or provide goods or services in-kind for program operations.
Foundations who provide grants for operations and/or art specific programs.
- Cherokee Foundation, Inc.
- Chubb Foundations
- Claire H.B. Jonklaas Foundation
- Flowers Foods
- Junior Service League of Thomasville Georgia
- Lewis Hall and Mildred Sasser Singletary Foundation, Inc.
- Parker Poe Charitable Trust
- Scott Family
- Searcy Trust
- Thomasville Antique Show Foundation
- Williams Family Foundation of Georgia, Inc.
- William Howard Flowers, Jr. Foundation
Local and regional companies who purchase pages to make the bi-annual art magazine possible.
- Alexander & Vann, LLP
- Allen, Mooney & Barnes
- Alley B Boutique
- Artist Collective
- Ashley Homestore Furniture
- Astro Pest Control
- Chubb Associates Ltd./Realtors
- Cornerstone Builders, LLC
- Downtown Thomasville
- First Thomasville Realty
- Flowers Auto Group
- Fontaine Maury
- George and Louie’s Restaurant
- Grassroots Coffee
Corporations and individuals who support special event experiences: PWAF, FUSE, Due South, and FLAUNT.
Jenny Dell, Development Director