Careers & Internships
Are you passionate about the arts, interested in having a positive impact on your community, and eager to be surrounded by talented people? Then we hope you will consider joining our team at Thomasville Center for the Arts. We are a 30-year-old organization with a vibrant vision and enhanced mission to elevate the arts and enrich the creative life of our community.
Thomasville Center for the Arts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants who contribute to the diversity of our organization are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants, please complete the online application and submit a cover letter and resume.Finance & Administrative SpecialistMarketing Manager
Our team is always looking for energetic and innovative thinkers to add into the mix! TCA offers internships ranging from education to magazine creation. We seek candidates with strong work ethics and a willingness to learn!
We have opportunities for the following:
- Art Education & Art Installation
- Assist in planning and coordinating Adult Classes
- Assist in planning and coordinating Youth Classes
- Design and implement visual displays and installations
- Set-up and prepare exhibitions
- Marketing, Special Events, & THOM Magazine
- Assist with two annual special events
- Assist with marketing ranging from social media to signage to press
- THOM Magazine styling and coordinating
- THOM Magazine distribution
If you are interested in interning with Thomasville Center for the Arts please mail or email your resume and cover letter.
Thomasville Center for the Arts
Attention: Intern Development
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2177, Thomasville, GA 31799
You may email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.